The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market is North America’s largest winter lifestyle and sports industry gathering in the world- and Multisport Journeys is the official tee-shirt sponsor!
This trade show is not open to the public.
Here is what Multisport Journeys will be hosting at this Wholesale Show:
On Jan 19th, 20th and 21st we are hosting a happy hour at the booth (BR509) from 4-6pm. The first 10 people to the booth get a free beer mug (they just arrived and they are really cool with a custom triple of snow artwork!). There will also be a daily drawing based on business cards submitted by those that come to the happy hour at 5:25pm (must be present) of either a free fleece or wicking tee (winner’s choice). Anyone who wants during this time for $10 can design any cotton tee or hat online and MSJ will custom print their choice and mail it to them after the show AND donate $5 of the $10 to OIWC.
At Solitude Mountain at the All Mountain Demo (this is a ski day with discounted tickets obtained through Outdoor Retailer) on Jan 18th we will be giving away 500 fleece snow beanies with choice of tele or downhill skier (in multiple colors) and a few tele ski bunners too.
Then at the Salt Palace show on Jan 19, 20 & 21, we will be giving away 1000 downhill skier and snowboarder cotton tees in unisex and women’s styles – these are available at the East Entrance of the Salt Palace – but are only available to buyers and the media (not exhibitors).
Some more info on other events taking place during the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market:
An All Mountain Demo will take place on January 18th, 2012 at Big Cottonwood Canyon in Wasatch Range, UT, providing attendees the opportunity to test the performance and technology of ski & snowboard hardgoods, assess the durability and comfort of winter gear and check out the latest in backcountry accessories. Other activities include:
- Business Education- Outdoor centric business seminars
- Snowsports Zone- Network with fellow snowsports enthusiasts, media partners and businesses
- Winter Market Fashion Show- The annual runway show highlights the styles, trends and latest products emerging in the outdoor market for the upcoming season
- Endurance Zone- AMD has teamed up with media partners to bring you the latest information on events, products and opportunities in the endurance market
- Climbing Zone- OR has partnered with Rock and Ice magazine to host the ever popular Climbing Zone, a great energy center of the show
- Project OR- Outdoor Retailer celebrates the innovation and creativity of the design process with dedicated design resources at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market
- Source & Design Center- Source and shop the components that make up the innovative and fashion forward elements of the outdoor market
The Trade Show takes place January 19-22, 2012 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, UT. Here is Outdoor Retailer’s Top Ten Reasons to Attend Outdoor Retailer Winter Market
1. Over 850 top wintersports manufacturers
2. Annual Backcountry Base Camp – on-snow demo event
3. Daily wintersports fashion shows
4. OIA semi-annual industry breakfast
5. Free retail seminar series and keynote speakers
6. Special events and industry parties
7. Discounted hotel and travel rates
8. Climbers ranch with boulder garden!
9. Connecting with the entire industry for four days.
10. Resorts with discounted lift tickets or the best powder on earth!