I was reading about snowshoeing and stumbled upon this website that had some tips on what to wear when you go snowshoeing. The main tip from www.snowshoes.com was to wear layers. Wool, silk, synthetic materials are the best for outdoor cold weather.
Here is how snowshoes.com suggest that you should layer up:
- Midweight long underwear top
- Synthetic briefs
- Synthetic sports bra
- Wool or synthetic socks
- Fleece jacket
- Wool sweater
- Fleece pants
- Waterproof/breathable shell jacket
- Waterproof/breathable pants
- Insulated parka
- Wool or fleece hat to prevent heat loss
- Waterproof gloves/mittens
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking boots or lightly insulated winter footwear
Layer up for some snowshoeing with our wide selection
of Wicking T’s and Fleece!!
Click on each product below to see more color
and design options.